Sunday 2 October 2011

New Launch ~ New Xmas Card

























I was asked to design a Xmas card for Bridgette's Stampin' Up! new catalogue launch next weekend in Spalding. I know I had the advantage of peeking before you got your new catalogues yesterday, but this is my first time demonstrating my own cards at Xmas ...
This card is made up of ~
Something retiring:
  • Jolly Holidays designer papers (which I loved)
Good old faithful's:
  • Card stock - Riding Hood Red, Garden Green & Very Vanilla
  • Cherry Cobbler ink
  • Paisley Prints stamp set
  • Winter Post stamp set
  • Real Red (3.2mm) taffeta ribbon
  • Rhinestone jewels
  • Linen thread
Fab new products:
  • Lucky Limeade 'In Colour' card stock & ink
  • Petite Pennants Builder punch
  • Pennant Parade stamp set
  • Lace Ribbon Boarder punch
Please feel free to leave your comments to make me feel like I'm not 'posting' to myself ... & let me know if you need help with any sizes etc ... enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment