Thursday 3 October 2013

My On-Line Shop!!

Hi all ... 

Hopefully ... finally ... at last, my operations are all done!
Now to getting back on my feet, and grabbing this blogging with both hands!

I am (I think) just about up and running with my new on-line shop, which will allow anyone to buy Stampin' Up! products through myself, without having to actually come through me ... if that makes sense?

You should be able to visit the Stampin' Up! home page at http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-GB/home and visit my page from there.

I have a few tweaks to make and have to link and verify my blogs etc, which is a bit baffling (probably cos I'm still anesthetized tho), but hopefully, it should be up and running for some exciting offers!!!

My shop link (I think) is: http://craftingcorner.stampinup.net so give it a go and let me know what you think.

Bye for now (wish me luck)!!  

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Debbie. Glad to hear everything is OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment :) always nice to know you aren't speaking to yourself all the time lol xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck, Debbie. I know what you mean about the blog...never quite turns out the way you expect! Mx

    ReplyDelete