Wednesday 7 September 2011

Time to say goodbye ...

Hi everyone ... sorry I haven't posted for a while. I went to the Grapevine Festival and then left for France on the back of the bike to do the Normandy Beaches (there and back in 3 days!!).

It's time to say goodbye to many products from the retiring 2010-2011 Catalogue!!
Don't get too disheartened though, cos there are many fab new stamp sets, products and colours to reveal ... (... can't say any more yet sorry)!!!
Also, we get a chance to buy these retiring items at a greatly reduced price (while stocks last) so get in there quickly to avoid disappointment!
Click on the picture opposite or here 'retiring list' which should hopefully show you the list.
Should you want to buy anything, you can either call me, text, message me on facebook, e-mail, or leave me a post on here. I already have an order waiting to be put through so get in there quickly so you don't miss out ...

Watch this space for the brand new 2011-2012 Catalogue ....
Debbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment